Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bath time!






Teagan is beginning to enjoy bathtime! She just sat there and stared at me the whole time she was in the tub! I'm working on posting a video of her 'talking' after I got her out of the bath, she was pretty excited!

We're headed back to the dr. AGAIN tommorrow to check her weight and see what the latest test results show. Her rash is almost gone now but she's still having some issues with her poo...

Teagan is 2 months old tommorrow!! I'm hoping to put her in a fun outfit for her 2 month 'birthday', maybe her first dress? If I do, I'll definitely post a picture!

Things have started to calm down a little around here, but its still really busy! Teagan is still needing her feeding tube because she can't finish her feeds orally yet. She eats every 3 hours around the clock and needs to eat atleast 55ml (almost 2 ounces). During the day I start her off with a bottle and whatever she doesn't finish (usually half) I then put into her feeding tube via the kangaroo pump. (There's a pic a few posts back). At night if she's sleeping really well I usually don't wake her, and just hook the pump up. Sometimes she sleeps right through it! Once she starts finishing all her day feeds, then I'll start waking her at night too. She receives meds at 8am, 2pm, 8 pm and 10pm and she takes 6 different medications. The ONLY nice part about the ng tube is that I can put her meds right into her without having to fight her to swallow them!

The last pic up there is of Gav with Trent the other night. I caught Trent giving Gav his first 'riding lesson'!
Here is a link to the video of Teagan from tonight! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhp39SLxsGc

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy 2 Months Teagan! Hoping to see you guys really soon...your cooing is so adorable! We loved it!
Love,
The Allreds