Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween here we come!

I was looking back at the last few years of Halloween pics tonight and thought I'd share. This year will be Gav's 4th Halloween! (and Teagan's first of course!) I'll be sure and take lots of pictures tommorrow night, but for now here's a look back at our last 3....

Here's Gav at 1 1/2 months old, 'scared pumpkin' --2005
Dinosaur/Dragon? 1yr. 1 month old--2006
Happy Horse! 2yrs. 1 month old--2007
Teagan has her swallow study tommorrow at 1pm. I'm a little nervous even though she's now eating by mouth without the tube. I'm just praying that everything goes well and that there will be NO talk of going back to the NG tube!

4 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Can't wait to see what costumes you have this halloween... so cute!!

Good luck with the swallow study!! I pray she won't need the NG again. My goal is to get rid of that sucker by Christmas... it's been WAY too long!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Gav is so cute, I remember when you took those pumpkin ones of in in 2005, I can't believe have fast time has gone by. I hope you all had a fun Halloween. Hopefully, no more NG tube for Teag.

Love Always,
Jenn

Lindsay Dean said...

Can't wait to see Halloween photos. They both are so dang cute!!! Sending prayers your way for a good swallow study!
Think of you often~
Love, Suzie

Anonymous said...

my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide’.